If you are involved in the world of cryptocurrencies, then you know that Telegram is the ultimate messaging app for crypto enthusiasts. It’s a great way to stay up to date with the latest trading news, ideas and trends. But with so many crypto Telegram groups out there, it can be hard to know which ones are worth following.
There are literally thousands of crypto Telegram groups. But don’t worry, we have selected a few groups for you that anyone new to crypto should follow.
Why follow a crypto Telegram group?
If you are not yet in a crypto Telegram group, what are you waiting for? Telegram is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world and has quickly become the go-to platform for crypto enthusiasts to stay up-to-date with the latest news, information, and trading signals. Here is a quick overview of why you should join a crypto Telegram group today.
1. Be informed in real time of all the latest crypto news.
There is always something new in the world of cryptocurrencies, and it can be difficult to keep up with everything that is happening. This is where Telegram groups come in handy.
In a Telegram group you will receive real time updates of all the latest news and events in the world of cryptocurrencies, allowing you to always be informed.
2. Get insights and analysis from industry experts.
Aside from staying up to date with the latest news, another great benefit of joining a cryptocurrency group on Telegram is access to insights and analysis from industry experts. This information is valuable because it helps you separate the wheat from the chaff and thus sort out the conflicting information circulating about cryptocurrencies. With so many people trying to profit from cryptocurrencies, it is more important than ever to get information from trusted sources.
3. Access exclusive trading signals.
The last big advantage of joining a Telegram crypto group is having access to exclusive trading signals. Many of these groups have members who are full-time traders with years of experience in the industry.
By following your trading signals, you can shorten your learning curve and start making profits faster. But always remember to do your own research before making any trades!
Follow a Telegram group specialized in Ethereum
If you want to learn more about Ethereum, one of the best places to start is Francophone Ethereum. Francophone Ethereum is a Telegram group that deals with Ethereum and its entire ecosystem (ERC-20 tokens, mining, staking).
Group members share top Ethereum-related news, help each other technically, and compare strategies and price targets.
6 Telegram groups to follow cryptocurrency news
1. @cointelegraph – A must-have for anyone interested in cryptocurrencies is a leading cryptocurrency news website, their Telegram group is full of insights and analysis from some of the best minds in the industry.
2. @ETHfinance – This group is dedicated to Ethereum, and it is a perfect channel to stay up to date with everything related to ETH. The group is led by @souptacular who is a highly respected member of the Ethereum community.
3. @icocrypto – Focused on ICOs, and this group is a great place to find out about upcoming projects. The group is led by @mvcrypto who is an experienced investor in this space.
4. @cryptocurrency – This group is a large general crypto group that covers a wide range of topics. It’s a great place to start if you’re new to crypto, and it’s also a great channel to catch up on the latest news and trends.
5. @blockchain – This group is focused on technology block chain. it is a very good channel stay informed about this emerging technology. The group is led by @nouriel, who is a renowned economist and investor.
6. @bitcoin – This Telegram channel is focused on bitcoin, and is a great place to catch up on bitcoin news. The group is led by @rogerkver, who is a well-known figure in the Bitcoin community.
If you are looking for a place to share and discuss cryptocurrency news, Telegram is a great option. With its engaged user base, easy sharing, and privacy-focused platform, Telegram offers everything you need to keep up with the latest developments in the world of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.